The question is “Do you GSO?”
GSO in this case is not some weird cult, drug or crazy dance. It simply stands for…
That’s correct. In this day and age, where everything seems to be online, many offices are having huge successes actually giving stuff out that patients can actually touch and feel.And we’re not talking about cheapie toothbrushes or sample spools of floss either. We’re talking about real information that is printed out on a nice heavy piece of card stock.
Here is an example below.
Our good friends over at Southcommon Dental in Mississauga, Ontario have come up with a really cool “infographic” describing in regular language how cavities form and what you can do to stop them. Coincidentally, that’s exactly what they have titled the infographic…
Take a look at the image below.
Notice the inviting artwork as well as the easy to read design!
How do you think your patients would react to a “handout” like this?
Here is what we think:
- *It shows that you actually care about your patients’ dental health.
- *It demonstrates the need for prevention.
- *It educates.
- *It is good for practically any age.
- *It sets you apart from other offices.
- *And if you personalize it with your office information, it will keep your practice top of mind!