Have You Ever Considered Becoming a Public Speaker?
Whether you dream of being a true professional or you simply want to have more confidence speaking to groups, you owe it to yourself to read this article!
If the thought of getting up on stage and speaking to an audience has EVER entered your mind, there are six fantastic reasons why public speaking may indeed be perfect for you.
#1. Public speaking gives you credibility as a leader and an expert!
Look around you. Notice who is speaking! We (along with many of our friends) have made careers out of it! We LOVE it! If you are passionate about a particular subject, just start speaking about it. Anywhere you can. Let everyone know how much you know and how it can benefit them.
#2. Public speakers advance quickly!
It does not matter if you are the owner of a dental practice, a hygienist, a front desk manager, and assistant, or any other type of employee – we have found that someone with good speaking skills will generally be more successful than someone without.
#3. Public speaking enhances your own personal image.
When you give a nice presentation, you feel like a celebrity! It truly is an amazing feeling!
#4. Public speaking reduces stress.
Yes, this is a very cool benefit! Public speaking is a type of therapy. Speaking and getting your thoughts out there releases bad energy and decreases stress. Don’t believe us? Try this. Go out and give a talk somewhere. It doesn’t matter where and it doesn’t matter how long! Then afterwards, notice your mood. Feel the endorphins!
#5. Public speaking will help you differentiate yourself.
Due to the fact that most people will never attempt to speak in public, by YOU doing this, you are already putting yourself at a high level! This will help you with everything in your life. The better you are at public speaking, the more memorable you’ll become to other people.
#6. Public speaking can be VERY lucrative!
You would not believe how much money there is to be made in public speaking! Some of the top speakers command hundreds of thousands of dollars for a one hour talk. Now of course, chances are none of us will EVER be in that category. But even so, a VERY nice living can be made from speaking! Trust us!!! Sure, public speaking is an art and a skill, and like anything else, requires training and practice. So let go of your fear and let’s get going. You never know what kind of amazing opportunities await you out there!
(It must on some level, since you are still with us!)
Well, here is how we can help you.
A short time ago we had an idea. We wanted to help people like you that have had a desire to become a better speaker but simply had no idea where to turn.
Sure, there are tons of courses, books, webinars, podcasts, and workshops out there that claim to teach others how to be a better public speaker.
We have checked them all out.
Unfortunately, they mostly suck!
The reason? They scratched the surface on different topics, but they did not teach you everything you need to know to succeed at this.
After all of our frustrating research, the two of us looked at each other and very confidently said…
We can probably teach any dentist, hygienist, assistant, front desk team member, or dental industry person how to become a better public speaker better than anyone else out there!
Because we have been doing this successfully ourselves for over twenty-five years!
Not to brag, but we (The Madow Brothers) are among the highest paid and most successful speakers in dentistry!
We have produced TBSE (The Best Seminar Ever) – the longest running privately held multi-day conference in dentistry, along with countless one-day dental seminars!
We have spoken in practically every state and throughout Canada!
Yes, we walk the walk.
And as you know, we LOVE teaching!
So last year we started a two-day course! Sometimes we call it a workshop. It actually doesn’t matter what you call it.
It was designed to teach you everything you need to know about becoming a successful dental speaker. And we mean EVERYTHING!
From start to finish – we do not leave anything to chance or to your imagination.
We actually open our entire lives up to you for two full days.
But there is something you should know:
The first three courses sold out, and we fully expect this one to do the same.
Listen to what an attendee said at the end of our recent two-day course:
Well then – we have some good news for you!
On February 11th and 12th, 2016, we will be presenting our two-day hands-on “YOU Can Be A Dental Speaker!” workshop in Baltimore, MD!
If you have ever remotely dreamed of being a speaker one day, or if you just want to increase the confidence level in everything you do, you absolutely cannot miss this course!
This course is for YOU if…
- You have always wanted to be a dental speaker but didn’t know where to begin!
- You have spoken at some study clubs and local meetings but want to take it to the next level!
- You are already a successful speaker, but want to truly take it to “the big leagues!”
- You have a great story to share with others that would help their practices or lives!
- You are curious to see what it takes to be a dental speaker!
- You are ready to switch to a career that is incredibly fun and fulfilling!
- You have a great idea for a dental talk and want to take the next big step!
- You already have a speech but think it can be much better!
- You want to get more clients for your coaching or consulting business!
- You have attended a dental seminar and thought to yourself, “I can do that!”
- You desire to help others achieve success!
We had attendees in each of these categories and more! And they all learned more than they could ever imagine and had a great time doing so – things like:
- How to identify and tackle stage fright once and for all!
- Why the beginning of a speech is so important – and how to do it in a way that will grab the audience immediately!
- Exactly what to put in a speaker’s contract – and you do need one! (We shared every word of our confidential contract for this one!!)
- How to get groups and associations to hire you!
- Twelve things that even experienced speakers do wrong. Don’t look like a hack!
- How to develop a title for your course that will get people to choose you over the competition!
- A simple trick to getting a standing ovation!
- Craft the perfect introduction and get things started with a bang!
- How to handle questions from the audience – especially ones you do not want to answer!
- How to get paid for ground transportation, parking, meals, incidentals, etc.. – and what to NEVER ask for!!
- Interested in getting sponsorship? Don’t make this amateur mistake!
- PowerPoint, Keynote, Mac, PC – does it really matter? YES!
- How to avoid the most common A/V disaster every single time!
- A number that can actually determine the success of your program. You need to know it!
- You’re a new speaker – here’s how to get people to actually hire you!
- Why some people (even the pros) look horrible in their publicity photos!
- A simple way to get the audience to remember you long after the program ends!
- What is a “BOGS?” You need to know this if you ever want to make the big bucks as a speaker!
- Why you should never take questions at the end of your talk – here’s when you should do it!
- How we became some of the highest paid speakers in dentistry and how you can to!
- How to get energy from the least energetic person in the crowd!
- How much to charge for your talk and why!
Please read what one of our attendees said after a recent course:
Not only have I had a few ‘paid’ speaking presentations since becoming a graduate of your “You Can Be a Dental Speaker” course, I was also able to use the skills we learned when I had the privilege of giving the eulogy at my wife’s 104 year old grandmother’s funeral, who passed away very peacefully with her family at her side. She was an exceptional woman and one of the sharpest people I have ever known (even at 104), and I was able to incorporate stories of her life. Thanks guys!
Dr. Earl Bogrow, Southfield, MI
I am so thrilled to tell you that I have my first paid two-hour speaking presentation scheduled in March, in Florence, MA to the New England Dental Office Managers (NEDOM) group. My talk is called “10 ‘Knows’ to get to YES!” From the first phone call to collecting payment, these tips will help make you “THE” dental practice in your town! Just want to say a big thank you to Richard and David Madow, as well as all of the Madow Brothers’ team for giving me the knowledge and confidence to move forward with my dreams.
Kelly Lynch, Office Manager, Gentle Dental Care, Arundel, ME
Still not sure?
Listen. We had a dentist fly here from Australia just to take the course and then flew right back home. He said it was one of the best investments he ever made for his speaking career!
Please take a look at what some attendees said as they finished the two-day workshop!
So what do you think? Are you ready to take the next step into the speaking career of your dreams and have a blast doing so? Do you want to learn from two of the most successful veteran speakers in dentistry?
Then what are you waiting for??
The next session of “YOU Can Be A Dental Speaker!” will be in Baltimore on February 11th and 12th, 2016 and it’s filling up fast!
This course is the “best of the best” in becoming a confident dental speaker.
Now is the time to finally live your dreams!! We will definitely sell out, so please act quickly. Oh – and by the way, we are keeping the tuition an incredibly low…
That’s right – for just $497.00 (not $2200!) you will get two full days of top-notch hands on and lecture style instruction on how to become a successful dental speaker. These are things you absolutely won’t hear anywhere else!!
Sure – you could try to “start from scratch,” and maybe in five years or so things will start to gel. But probably not! The fact is, most people who try to get into dental speaking never generate any success, and many more remain at a low level and just get frustrated.
So why learn the hard way and never get anywhere when you can learn from the best in two days and have a great time doing it???
All you need to do to register and get the HUGE tuition discount is call 1-888-88-MADOW. Remember, we are intentionally keeping each group small, so call now!!
Here’s a recap:
COURSE: “YOU Can Be A Dental Speaker!”
WHEN: February 11th and 12th, 2016 (FILLING UP FAST!)
WHERE: The Ritz Carlton Residences, Baltimore, MD
COST: $2200 per person
call now and tuition is just $497.00!!!
If you have EVER had the dream of being a dental speaker, or to increase your self-confidence in front of others – now is the time to take action!
Want more feedback from past attendees? Here is what some more participants had to say:
“Absolutely fabulous! The information they have given us is priceless!!”
Dr. Carrie Lee, Avery, WI
“Phenomenal! I always wanted to be a dental speaker and thought I had the potential to do it. This weekend has made me realize so many things that can make it possible! Thanks – you guys are awesome!”
Kareen Wilson RDH, Bloomfield, CT
“For The Madow Brothers to open their lives up and share so much with us was a rare opportunity. I learned a lot and laughed a lot. These guys are at the top of their field!”
Dr. Brandon Hodge, Hendersonville, TN
“We dealt with stage fright – and everything turned out great!”
Dr. Dell Goodrick, Santa Clarita, CA
“This was a great investment! I really appreciated all of the tips and pointers, and look forward to my success on the dental speaking circuit.”
Dr. Jerome Wellbrock, Covington KY
“I advise anyone who has been thinking about a speaking career to take this course!”
Dr. Jamie Oshidar, Roselle Park, NJ
Remember…. YOU can be a dental speaker!