Here is what dentists, team members, and meeting planners are saying:
“The speakers know about real life dentistry and make it fun. Awesome!”Jay WhiteD.D.S., Duncan, OK
“Great energy and enthusiasm mixed with tons of information!”G. Mason JonesD.D.S., Houston, TX
“Fabulous!”Gelb CenterNew York City
“Elevates dental seminars to a new level!”Dr. Neil HiltunenNorth Hampton, NH
“Simply the best seminar out there. Nothing else compares!”Dr. Herb HubstoneMetairie, LA
“There is nothing like a Madow Brothers seminar!”Josh BernsteinOakland, CA
The Madow Brothers have spoken multiple times at these events.
M & T Bank
Big Apple Dental Meeting*
Alabama Academy of General Dentistry*
Greater New York Dental Meeting
Connecticut State Dental Association*
American Academy of Dental Group Practice
Manatee Study Club
Yankee Dental Congress*
Academy of General Dentistry
5th District Dental Society of Kansas
Buffalo Niagara Dental Meeting
Joseph R. Nemeth DDS & Associates*
Hinman Membership Meeting
Colorado Springs Dental Society
Virginia Dental Association
Pacific Dental Conference
Virginia Academy of General Dentistry
California Dental Association
University of Minnesota
Wisconsin Dental Study Club
Rocky Mountain Dental Convention
Manitoba Dental Convention
Western Regional Dental Convention
Idaho State Dental Association
Florida Dental Convention
Cornerstone Periodontics and Dental Implants
Triple Crown Study Club
Ohio Dental Association
Northeast Arkansas District Dental Society
Chicago Midwinter Meeting
Montana Dental Association
Wiregrass Study Club
Ontario Dental Association
Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics
Illinois State Dental Society
National Dental Association
West Michigan District Dental Society
San Fernando Valley Dental Society
Dental Practice Strategies
Delaware Dental Society
Dutchess County Dental Society
New Image Advanced Dental Seminar
Oklahoma Center for Implants and Periodontics
Southeastern District Dental Society
Berkshire District Dental Society
Sioux City Dental Society
Southern Arizona Endodontics
Cain, Watters & Associates
University Louisville School of Dentistry
Mercer County Dental Society
Suffolk County Dental
South Charlotte Study Club
New York Dental Forum
Southern Wake Dental Institute
Saratoga Dental Congress
Mount Baldy Study Club
Georgia Academy of General Dentistry
The Oral Surgery Center
Arkansas State Dental Convention
University of Maryland School of Dentistry
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Monmouth Medical Center
Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry at University of Western Ontario
Fort Worth Academy of General Dentistry
Here are some of the things your members will learn
- How to instantly fill a cancellation 90% of the time
- “Off The Wall” new patient techniques that you won’t hear anywhere else!
- Is your website really working? Take this test!
- Simple ways to raise the average value of every patient in your practice!
- Finally – the no pressure, no-brainer treatment plan presentation that gets patients to say “YES!” Never feel like a used car salesman!!
- What to say at the end of every phone call to get the patient off the phone and into the appointment book. Hint: It is NOT “Would you like to make an appointment?”
- The foolproof way to negotiate PPO fees!
- Spend five seconds doing this and watch your no-shows disappear!
- How to give yourself a raise – tomorrow morning! You deserve it!!
- One simple phone call that will reduce your overhead immediately!
- Which internet review sites and search engines you need to know about NOW!
- Why purchasing expensive equipment or doing an office makeover will not bring more new patients to your practice – and what really will!!
- One thing you should NEVER discuss on the phone! It’s not fees,insurance, and has nothing to do with HIPAA!
- Much, much more!!
Who are the Madow Brothers?
In 1989, Dr. Richard Madow and Dr. David Madow founded The Madow Brothers with the goal of helping their fellow dentists achieve success and happiness in their practices. Their publications, articles and blogs are some of the most popular in the dental profession, but they may be best known for their live presentations and dental networking opportunities. Rich and Dave have traveled the world, lecturing to standing room only crowds in practically every major city in The United States and Canada and beyond. Known for their hilarious, spontaneous style and content packed programs, they have taught over twenty thousand dentists and team members how to enjoy their careers, supercharge their practices, define and create their own personal success, and have more fun than ever before.
There is nothing like spending a day with The Madow Brothers! From live productions to incredibly creative dental continuing education, The Madow Brothers have turned a two man “kitchen table” operation into an internationally recognized education and marketing company, with dental networking opportunities, by stressing success, fun and personal fulfillment. This is dental practice management consulting like you’ve never seen it.
Bring the Madow Brothers to your meeting
The Madow Brothers are available VIRTUALLY
Ready to look like a hero? Then it’s time to bring the best speakers in dentistry to your meeting! Whether you are a small study club, looking to fill a 3000-seat auditorium, or anything in between – The Madow Brothers will make sure that your attendees will thank you!
For more information or
to book The Madow Brothers, call
or click below to email THE MADOW BROTHERS