We woke up in a panic today. Looked at the calendar and it said 11/1/11. Freaked out because we thought we missed the start of TBSE. But then realized that TBSE is not until 11/11/11. WHEW, we still have ten full days until the most amazing TBSE begins.
But being 11/1/11, we realized that there are exactly only TWO MONTHS to go in this year. Where did the time go? What did you do? What did you NOT get to do?
Friends, there is still time to make your practice incredible in 2011. Don’t let any more time slip by.
In the remaining two months, you have time to…
- Start a social media program (if you have not done so yet). Just do something. Start a Facebook page or send an email out to all of your patients about something really cool. Those are starts!
- Talk to our friends at Biolase about how their newest laser can actually help you BUILD your practice. Yes this is true.
- Join The M Club now to get all of the cool benefits to buying your dental supplies. (We built this for you and this is not to be passed up)
- Make it a point to start confirming all of your patients the latest and most effective way. Ask for a free trial of Patient Activator!
- Get a team member to contact patients to bring them in before their 2011 benefits expire. This can be BIG!
- Talk to your accountant to see if this is a good time to buy a new piece of equipment and take the 2011 write-off.
- Schedule and publicize a “Holiday Madness” evening like longtime Madow friend Dr. Joanne Rief did last year. She got tons of publicity as well as new patients from it.
- Donate your time at a food shelter for Thanksgiving. It’s a great way to help out as well as get your name out to other community members that are volunteering.
- Get brand new business cards made up for doc and team and give them out like crazy over the next two months. Then watch what happens right after the holidays!
- Take advantage of the three free crowns we are treating you to at Maverick Dental Lab. You will be amazed at how well they slip in and yes, they are FREE!
We have TONS more of these but these should be enough to get you started. Yes, today is 11/1/11. Don’t let the rest of the year slip by without doing something for your practice. Make it a point to do everything on the above list!