Do your patients have a “Bill Of Rights?” Everyone deserves one! How about something like this?
- You have the right to be personally greeted and treated with the highest level of respect and care by our team of dental professionals.
- You have the right to have your dental treatment fully explained to you in plain English, and to have any questions answered to your satisfaction.
- You have the right to have your dental treatment performed with first-rate materials, techniques, and technology.
- You have the right to be as comfortable as possible before, during and after any dental treatment.
- You have the right to understand the cost of treatment before it takes place, including an estimate of insurance coverage if applicable.
- You have the right to a clean, safe environment, including hospital grade sterilization of all dental instruments.
- You have the right to be seen as soon as possible should a dental emergency arise.
- You have a right to be educated in the proper methods to keep your teeth and gums healthy, including brushing, flossing, and anything else specific to your situation.
- You have the right to be treated by a team of dedicated professionals who are current in their licensure and strive to learn the latest and most important findings in the fields of dentistry and health care.
- You have the right to remain silent when we have our gloved fingers and three suction tubes in your mouth!
Patients love to know that they are in control and that you have their best interest in mind. So why not give them a “Bill Of Rights?”