Some studies have shown that the cost of obtaining a new patient is TWELVE TIMES higher than reactivating ones who have already been into your office.
You can spend a ton of money on marketing and hope for the best, or you can learn some easy ways to get your phone ringing with pre-qualified patients – those who have already been to your office. The choice is yours! If you’re ready, this complimentary webinar is for you!!
The absolute best source of patients AND production in your practice is existing patients who have “slipped through the cracks.” It’s time to learn how to get them back in and perform the treatment they need!
Most dental practices seem to be fixated on new patients and feel that getting more of them is truly the key to their success. But getting your phone to ring can be a costly, time-consuming, and inefficient process. And then – you have to hope that the patient actually schedules, accepts treatment, and has the means to afford it!
One thing is for sure – it takes a lot more than calling them up and saying something lame like “Sally, you’re overdue for your appointment.” And as easy as an email and texting campaign sounds, those will be deleted or ignored faster than you can say “perio maintenance!”
On this special video learning event, we will teach you, step by step, the exact techniques you need to understand in order to get the most qualified patients back on your schedule at absolutely no cost!
Your practice has a “Million Dollar File Cabinet” that is ready to rock if you know how to do it right.
So please join in to learn things like:
- Why reactivated patients are so much more valuable than new ones!
- Step-by-step protocols for getting patients out of your files and into the appointment book!
- Which patients should be reactivated first (and which ones you shouldn’t waste your time on)!
- Calling, emailing, texting – what works and what doesn’t!
- What to say if you call and get a voicemail (hint: it is NOT “I’m calling to schedule your appointment!”)
- How to know when you should stop wasting time on a patient!
- Many more patient reactivation secrets!