Schedule a call with Dr. Rich Madow
- Identify your practice’s strengths and weaknesses. Truly understand where improvement is needed and pinpoint the things that need to be fixed.
- Listen to your professional and personal goals. Recommend what you need to do to achieve these goals. What are your roadblocks preventing you from reaching these goals?
- Dental practices function to much better, more efficiently, and more productively, when everything is controlled by systems. Imagine a world where everyone in the office just simply knows what to do!
- When everyone knows their job and is accountable for their actions (and the success of the practice) things simply work! And there is no finger-pointing, blame games, or goofing off. Team members and docs who are accountable for what they do are happier and more productive!
- Discover your practice’s true income potential and outline the steps to achieve it.