Attention Dentists and Team Members – Start Counting NOW!!!
Because the Next 365 Days Will Be Your Most Profitable EVER!
And NO, You Won’t Have to Worry One Bit About
Tax Increases, the Recession, or Anything Else
the Government May Try to Throw Your Way!
If you want to do ONE THING this year to not only guarantee the success of your dental practice, but to earn more money than you ever thought possible in dentistry, and to guarantee the happiest and hardest working team for you, then please read on.
There is something coming up shortly that will make an impact on your practice and on your earnings unlike anything you have ever experienced before!
Just for one moment, close your eyes and imagine being at…
a dental event that is not only fun, but will make you and your team happier and more successful!
Yes – fun and success are the big reasons that doctors and teams keep coming back year after year! Some say it’s equivalent to a dental rock concert. Others call it a giant non-stop informational brainstorming session.
Quite honestly, it doesn’t matter what you call it! Because imagine what your team will think of you when you treat them to this experience. They will NEVER FORGET it!!! At the same time, you will discover the secrets of the most successful offices and ultimately come home recharged, rejuvenated and ready to take your practice to that level you have dreamed of but perhaps never really thought possible!!! And it would be quite unlikely for you not to have your best year ever afterwards!
The Madow Group is presenting the 15th Anniversary of TBSE (The Best Seminar EVER) in Las Vegas on November 12 – 14, 2009 and this is the one event in dentistry that you and your team do not want to miss. The spirit, the energy, and the fun are all reasons enough to join in on this event. But the learning and the success that come from being there will be the “icing on the cake!”
Just read what a few people said after their experience at “The Best Seminar EVER” just last year:
When I heard of TBSE, it made me chuckle. “TBSE,” that’s a pretty bold statement. But you guys have earned that title. You are the BEST! I will bring my whole team here next year for sure!
Bin Hoang, D.D.S. – San Clemente, CA
THE BEST SEMINAR EXPERIENCE I’VE EVER ATTENDED!
Dr. Barry R. Schwartz, Leawood, KS
Truly the best seminar ever. If an office did not find the pizzazz to get rolling, they need their pulse checked!
Philip N. Heller, D.D.S. – Indianapolis, IN
How do you do it year after year? We had a fabulous time at TBSE. I am inspired and psyched!!!
Rand Werrin, D.D.S., Assoc. Professor, Univ. of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, Inventor of the Triple Tray – Pittsburgh, PA
This was our first TBSE and I have had an amazing, life-altering experience – personally as well as professionally. This was the best investment for our office in years.
Diana Greenwald, R.D.A., C.D.A. – Office Manager – office of Dr. Gary Glick – Lake Hopatcong, NJ
It was wonderful! It was the most motivating and inspiring seminar I have ever been to!
Carey Pund – Office of Dr. Craig Ellsworth – Riverside, CA
I love the experience of being here! The energy is awesome, as well as the fact that you get to meet dental professionals from different parts of the USA and the world!
Christina Gamacho – Office of Dr. Kerri-Rae Agin – Woonsocket, RI
I had the best year of my practice career when my team and I got back from TBSE – and this is my 30th year in practice! Thank you Madows!
David Grayson, D.D.S. – Parsippany, NJ
There are literally tons of comments like these filling up several file cabinets in our office! Everyone that comes to TBSE finds it the most educational and motivating event in the profession! Docs continue to come back every year with their teams citing this to be the number one thing they do every year to create success in their practices!
You and your team cannot afford to miss this. It will be two thousand of the most upbeat, friendliest, successful people in dentistry having fun and making their practices even better than they ever thought possible! No one will be moping around complaining about the economy. It’s easy to make excuses. There is a select group that is having their best year yet! The question is do you and your team want to be joining in on the fun and success? It is contagious!
Take a look at the speakers that will be appearing at TBSE this year. Some will speak on clinical dentistry. Others will be purely motivational. And then there will be the ones that teach secrets of wealth! But the one goal that they all share is to make sure you go home with ideas that will ensure your total success. Oh, and by the way, this will be the best combination of speakers ever assembled at one place for the dental profession. Here they are…
- Dr. Ross Nash – Ask anyone who the top clinician in dentistry is, and one name will consistently come up – Dr. Ross Nash! Author, international lecturer, consultant to major dental product manufacturers, and founder of The Nash Institute For Advanced Dental Learning, Dr. Nash truly is the “dentist’s dentist.” But he is not just a fantastic clinician, he is a great teacher and mentor as well. Dr. Nash is incredibly psyched for his first TBSE appearance (so excited that he has invited all alumni of The Nash Institute to come along!) and is prepared to get the entire team just as excited about some easy to implement ways to make incredible improvements in the office. Come see why Ross gets voted one of the top lecturers in dentistry year after year!
- Fred Joyal – Nobody in dentistry knows more about marketing and the mindset of the patient than Fred Joyal. As CEO and Founder of 1-800-DENTIST Fred has developed more strategies that have generated new patients than anyone else on the planet! His brand new presentation based on his latest research will rock the world of dentistry! You will learn about:
- Understanding the consumer attitude about dentistry.
- Marketing strategies that will make you say “What recession??”
- The path to a successful team mindset & greater staff retention.
- How to cultivate patient loyalty (and why!).
- Understanding the lifetime value of your patients.
- Maximizing the conversion from a phone call into an actual patient.
- Creating an environment in which patients feel comfortable accepting treatment.
- And much much more!!
Do you want more new patients who love your practice and tell everyone they know? Then you better see Fred Joyal at TBSE!!!
- Dr. Dan Drubin – Dr. Drubin returns for TBSE 2009 as one of the greatest speakers in the fifteen year history of this event. He has received not one, but two of the loudest and longest standing ovations in TBSE history! Author of three amazingly on-target books that have helped thousands of practices grow in ways they never could have dreamed, Danny is known as the “Master Of Change” and has received accolades from all over North America for helping people transform their lives. His brand new talk just for TBSE contains fantastic jewels of goal setting, patient retention, personal affirmations, and Danny’s “I can do it” secret! Those who have seen Danny previously are thanking us like crazy for inviting him back (actually, it was a no-brainer!) and for those of you who have not yet experienced what Danny Drubin is all about – prepare to be rocked!! You’ll never be the same after seeing Dr. Dan Drubin in person at TBSE!
- Dr. Roger Levin – Founder of The Levin Group, Dr. Roger Levin is the go-to guy for success in dentistry! Since 1985 he has been improving the lives of dentists and team members with his expertise and enthusiasm. Since Dr. Levin works with the most accomplished practices across the globe, he really knows what works and what doesn’t. So please don’t miss it when he takes the stage to present “Set Your Practice On Fire!!!” Here are just a few of the things you will learn when Dr. Levin takes the stage!
- Increase production and profit while simultaneously reducing stress!
- Boosting elective treatment by 15%, 20% or more!
- Doubling patient referrals by unleashing the power of Stage III Customer Service!!
- Dramatically increases case acceptance with Greenlight Case Presentation!!
- Much much more!!
If you are ready for REAL success, come to TBSE and get all “Fired Up” with Dr. Roger Levin!!
And there’s MORE!!!
- Darrell Cain – Darrell Cain is a modern visionary who has helped thousands of dentists and team members across the country achieve financial freedom and have more satisfaction at work. In his brand new talk for TBSE 2009, Darrell will give you a glimpse into the future, and show you how upcoming watershed events will have a tremendous impact on your life and livelihood. The future will belong to those who are enlightened! Be prepared to experience a true genius at work and get the most possible out of life.
- Dr. Cynthia Brattesani – a leader in the field of technology and its impact on the dental practice, Dr. Brattesani is one of the hottest up-and-coming speakers in 21st century dentistry. She has traveled the world, teaching dentists and teams how to generate excitement in their offices while sharing her incredible enthusiasm. Dr. Brattesani will show you how she incorporates many human touches to make her practice both high-tech and truly patient centered.
- Troy Evans – Troy Evans comes to TBSE with a story so shocking that words cannot do it justice. When he takes the stage, you’ll find why he spent almost eight grueling years in one of the deadliest places on the face of the Earth dealing with some of the most dangerous people in the world. Troy will be sharing his remarkable story of how he not only survived, but actually bettered himself in the process. His life spent overcoming some of the toughest obstacles that humans can endure has turned into one where he helps inspire thousands of others to be the best that they can be. The story of his life is so amazing that it is being made into a movie – but why wait? You’ve got to be there when Troy Evans speaks to the TBSE audience for the first time, and his message will inspire you like you won’t believe!
- Colette Carlson – Each of us has aspirations – goals we want to achieve, dreams we want fulfilled. But somehow there’s a divide between what we have and what we want. Closing the gap demands we put in place a plan that will last a lifetime. In this startling, inspiring and hilarious program, Colette will unveil her secret process for facing your fears, embracing your weaknesses and coming face to face with what you MUST do to achieve results. It’s not enough to just “think positive” – Colette will arm you with the tools you need to make positive change happen. Oh, and by the way, the entire team will be laughing so hard you may not even realize that you are learning!!
- Plus of course the The Madow Brothers!
And more world class speakers to motivate your team!
Take a look at what Dr. Richard Madow has to say about TBSE in this short video…
By the way, unlike other seminars, TBSE does not end at 4PM each day when the last speaker finishes on stage! Come join us in the exhibit hall for our huge Margarita Party and check out all of the latest and greatest in dental gadgetry. We have tons of exhibitors. Hang out with like-minded dentists and team members from all across North America, listen (or perhaps dance) to music spun by our very own Paul the DJ, and capitalize on the numerous photo-ops so that you will never forget how great of a time you had in Vegas! Oh, and did we tell you about the huge cash prizes you can win while attending TBSE? Yes, it is true, we have drawings and you could win!
When nighttime falls, enjoy a nice dinner at one of literally thousands of restaurants that Las Vegas has to offer. And it doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive. Some of the best places to go are little inexpensive dives off the beaten path! If you are a shopper, Las Vegas is a great place to drop your money, and you can do it anywhere from cheesy dollar souvenir shops to some of the most expensive specialty shops on the planet.
Ready to see a world class show? Then you are in the right place! Again, there are so many choices, we don’t know where to start. If you have never seen “The Beatles Love,” that would certainly be a good place to start! Afterwards, if you have any energy left, hit the casinos, because they are open all night long. Please understand that we cannot be responsible for what kind of fun you may have! As they say, “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,” and damn if that isn’t true!
Hopefully by now you understand that you and your team need to be a part of this amazing event. It will be held at the Las Vegas Hilton on November 12, 13 and 14, 2009. It is guaranteed to be the three best days you have ever spent in your profession! TBSE always sells out and you do not want to take a chance on getting shut out!
Your TBSE experience gets even better as you enjoy being a part of history by staying in the Las Vegas Hilton – the very hotel where Elvis Presley set a world record for sold out concert dates! One of the original Las Vegas mega-hotels, The Hilton has been completely remodeled — from the beautiful marble floored lobby to the modern guest rooms. It is one of the largest hotels in Las Vegas, yet manages to retain the personalized service and attention to detail that the Hilton brand is famous for. And best of all, the new Las Vegas monorail stops right inside the hotel, connecting you almost instantly to The MGM Grand, The Venetian, The Flamingo, Bally’s/Paris, and Planet Hollywood!
The Las Vegas Hilton has received top ratings from Frommer’s Travel Guide and is consistently considered one of the top convention hotels in the world! From the fantastic dining to the headliner showroom featuring Barry Manilow and the state of the art spa and fitness facility (as well as the huge casino and world’s largest sports book), you never have to even leave the hotel! In fact, The Las Vegas Hilton was recently awarded a “Three Diamond Award” by AAA!!
Want more??? The regular tuition to attend this mega-event is $1197 for doctors and $597 for team members, and at that price, three days of fantastic continuing education worth 20 CE credits is a steal.
But right now we are offering you a very special tuition – but in order to take advantage of it you MUST sign up as soon as humanly possible. Here is the deal – if you sign up now, your doctor’s tuition is only $397 and your team member’s tuition is only $197. We are going out on a limb to make it as easy as possible for you to join us in Vegas! But please lock it in today!!!
Do you think it could get any better? You bet it can!
WE HAVE JUST LOWERED THE ROOM RATE TO AN INCREDIBLE $89 PER NIGHT!
That’s right – due to our fantastic attendance, The Las Vegas Hilton has decided to lower the room rate to just $89 per night. But this rate is for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!! Our room block is sure to fill up fast and we don’t know how long we can guarantee this special rate. So once you register with us, it is essential that you call The Las Vegas Hilton at 1-888-732-7117 and reserve your rooms as soon as possible. Simply identify yourself as being with “TBSE.” They will make sure that you get this super low room rate. But please – do it now, because our room block will definitely sell out, and this rate will not last forever.
Well, that’s all the big news for now except to say that we cannot wait to see you at TBSE 2009 for what promises to be the best one yet!!
See you in Vegas!!
“The Madow Group Team”
Still not sure this will be your best three days in dentistry? See what Dr. David Madow is about to tell you…
P.S. Click here now to register or call our office at 1-888-88-MADOW (or 1-410-526-4780 direct) to quickly and easily get everyone in your office on board at the discounted tuition of just $397 for doctors and $197 for team members and guests.
P.P.S. Then call The Las Vegas Hilton at 1-888-732-7117 to immediately reserve your rooms and be guaranteed the super low TBSE rate of just $89 per night. Please act now – this rate will not last forever!!
P. P. S. Remember that NOW is the time for you to register for TBSE at the very special tuition. And get your entire office pumped and ready to increase your practice income. Click here now to register or call 1-888-88-MADOW to get signed up. Do it now before TBSE 2009 is totally sold out!