Planning your transition properly will make a huge difference in your future, and the time to start thinking about it is NOW!
If you want to do things right “from the get-go,” and not be scrambling when it’s too late, please join in for this complimentary video meeting:
Please join this complimentary session to learn the answers to questions like:
- My time frame for selling is five years (or one year, or ten years!). What should I be doing right now?
- What are some of the things that should be proactively avoided or reversed in my practice when preparing for a sale?
- Selling to an associate, a DSO, MB2, a blind lead from a broker, or more – what are the pros and cons of each?
- My practice is plateauing, maybe even a bit on a downward trend. Can that be reversed before listing?
- What are the most common mistakes sellers make that can affect the value of the practice and the terms of the agreement?
- Do I tell my staff of my intent to sell?
- What should I look for when trying to find a broker?
- I already have a broker and they say they do “everything.” Do I need to work with a transition consultant?