FIRST CONFERENCE SOLD OUT IN 6 DAYS! NEW DATES ANNOUNCED!
As speakers in the dental profession, we have had the honor and privilege of appearing for dental groups in practically every major city in North America. It’s something that we truly love doing.
So often when we speak at a seminar people come up to us afterwards and say that they would love to break into the world of dental speaking – to which we say… FANTASTIC!
Speaking to dental groups is so rewarding and a tremendous amount of fun. But it’s not a skill that is easily learned. And even though we are both very comfortable in front of a group, we each feel it took us over one-hundred presentations to really get good at it!
At this point (and this isn’t to brag) we are some of the highest paid speakers in dentistry, with the luxury of picking and choosing our engagements. We actually just TURNED DOWN offers from Italy, Australia and Hawaii!!
Maybe you have thought about becoming a dental speaker but weren’t sure if it was for you or didn’t know where to begin. If that’s the case –
now is your time!
On November 14th and 15th, 2014 we will be taking our 25 years of speaking knowledge and condensing it into a two-day intensive training called:
“YOU Can Be A Dental Speaker!”
Who is this course for? If you…
- have always wanted to be a dental speaker but didn’t know where to begin
- have spoken at some study clubs and local meetings but want to take it to the next level
- are already a successful speaker but want to truly take it to “the big leagues!”
- have a great story to share with others that would help their practices or lives
- are curious to see what it takes to be a dental speaker
- are ready to switch to a career that is incredibly fun and fulfilling
- already have a speech but think it can be much better
- want to get more clients for your coaching or consulting business
- have attended a dental seminar and thought to yourself “I can do that!”
- desire to help others achieve success
…this is for you!!
At “YOU Can Be A Dental Speaker” we’ll break it down from top to bottom. From designing a talk to getting speaking gigs to making your speech a tremendous success to being a top-notch earner – you’ll learn it all!
This is truly “inside information” that many of the “famous” dental speakers don’t even know!
· How we became some of the highest paid speakers in dentistry and how you can too!
· How to find a topic that will have people begging for your services!
· Why more people fear death than public speaking – and what you can do about it!
· Why most dental speakers fail, and why you don’t have to!
· Why you don’t have to be funny to deliver truly entertaining content!
· How to “sell” to your crowd in a way that gets them to thank you!
· How to put together a dynamite promotional package and (most importantly) what to do with it to get hired!
· Where to start – even if you have never given a speech before!
· A pre-program “checklist” so nothing is left to chance!
· Killer opening lines. Why not wow them from the start??!!
· How to add six or even seven figures to your speaking income that comes in when you are sitting at home in your underpants!
· The importance of the room layout – it can make or break your talk!
· How to handle any question the audience asks – even if you do not know the answer!!
· One question you MUST ask every sponsoring group for the success of your event!
· How to use PowerPoint or Keynote the RIGHT way!
· How to unleash original content that no one else has!!
· The single mistake that practically every dental speaker makes. It’s easy to prevent.
· How to get an endorsement deal as a dental speaker! (This can be a HUGE source of income!!)
· Secrets to getting a standing ovation every time!
· How to handle a technical glitch, annoying attendee, or even a heckler!
· What to do with “that guy.” You may not understand this yet, but when you are speaking you will thank us a million times over!!!!
· All of the little details you need to know that will truly separate you from the pack!
· And much, much more!!
This one of a kind course may never be repeated, so if you ever thought of becoming a dental speaker, or if you already are one and are ready to take your game to the “big leagues” – now is the time!!
Attendance will be strictly limited so that every attendee gets the attention they deserve. When you leave – you’ll be ready to rock and roll in the incredibly fun and rewarding world of dental speaking.
The course will take place on November 14th and 15th in Baltimore, Maryland at The Ritz-Carlton Residences right on Baltimore’s beautiful Inner Harbor.
The tuition for this incredible two days of training is $2200 and worth every penny. But since this is new and we want to concentrate on content and not marketing, we are offering a huge tuition discount for those who take action now.
So when you sign up before August 31st, your special tuition is just…
That’s right – for just $497.00 (not $2200!) – less than half the cost of one crown, you will get two full days of top-notch instruction on how to become a successful dental speaker. These are things you absolutely won’t hear anywhere else!!
But you need to sign up before August 31st! Actually, to avoid a “sell-out” you may as well call right now!!
To register, call 1-888-88-MADOW now!!
Sure – you could try to “start from scratch,” and maybe in five years or so things will start to gel. But the fact is, most people who try to get into dental speaking never generate any success, and many more remain at a low level and just get frustrated.
So why learn the hard way and never get anywhere when you can learn from the best in one weekend and have a great time doing it???
All you need to do to register and get the HUGE tuition discount is call 1-888-88-MADOW. We fully expect a sellout (the group is being kept intentionally small), so call now!!
Or – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number, saying “I want to attend!” We will call you back as soon as possible and hopefully the course won’t be sold out yet!
Here’s a recap:
COURSE: “YOU Can Be A Dental Speaker!”
WHEN: November 14th and 15th, 2014
WHERE: The Ritz Carlton Residences, Baltimore, MD
COST: $2200 per person – call before August 31st and tuition is just $497.00!!!
If you have EVER had the dream of being a dental speaker – now is the time to take action!
Call 1-888-88-MADOW now!!
See you in October,
The Madow Brothers
P.S. We don’t know if we will ever give this course again, and if we do it most likely won’t be at this tuition! Call 1-888-88-MADOW now to sign up before it is too late!
P.S.# 2 – At our seminars, the audience comes alive! The picture above is typical of our speaking! We can help you do the same! Yes, this standing ovation could be for YOU!!! Send an email to email@example.com or call 1-888-88-MADOW!