Webinars for Dental Healthcare Practitioners
Featuring Dr. David Madow & Dr. Richard Madow
Fill Your Schedule NOW and End 2020 Strong
SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
In this webinar we’ll be presenting eight easy-to-implement, cost effective strategies that any office can act upon immediately to make sure that their year ends on an extremely positive note – with production and collections where it should be and beyond! We’ll be discussing things like:
- Why a full hygiene schedule today means a full doctor’s schedule tomorrow – and how to make it happen!
- Sure fire ways to get your patients “on the books” – AND have them say “YES!” to their treatment recommendations!
- The true story about what happens to your overhead when the schedule has too many openings…look out!
- How spending five minutes every morning doing this can get two to three inactive patients on the schedule every single day!
- How to deal with “shoppers” in these uncertain times!
- New and exciting ways to welcome new patients into your practice so they don’t “slip out the back door!”
- Want better reviews and more referrals? Here’s how to get your patients to do the work for you!
- Much more more!!
The Dirty Dozen:
How to Answer the Twelve Most Difficult Questions Patients Ask!
AUGUST 8, 2020
One of the simplest yet most effective “tweaks” you can make in your practice is learning how to answer the most difficult and frustrating questions that patients ask. And in this brand new webinar:
“The Dirty Dozen: How To Answer The Most Difficult Patient Questions!”
We’ll be showing you exactly how to do it in a simple step-by-step manner! Then your patients will say:
“Wow! I’ve never been to a practice like that before!”
And you know what that means – more patient loyalty, more referrals, more trust, and more income!
Here are some difficult patient questions that we will tackle in this brand new webinar:
- Why didn’t my last dentist tell me I needed this?
- Can’t you just fill it?
- How long will this crown last?
- Why do you charge so much?
- Can’t I just get a regular cleaning? (Patient has perio disease)
- Is this covered by insurance? Why not?
- How long until I need this crown?
- Why didn’t this tooth hurt until YOU did the filling?
- Why aren’t you on my insurance plan?
- Can you accept my insurance as payment in full?
- What’s your guarantee on this treatment?
- And more!
Ten Ways to Create an Incredibly Memorable Patient Experience!
JULY 15, 2020
What makes one dental practice stand out above the others? It’s been shown time and time again that the top practices are the ones that know how to provide an incredible patient experience.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn on this webinar:
- What you should always (and never!) do for each new patient. 99% of practices are not doing this.
- The number one factor in getting patients to do what you would like them to do. This is backed by research!
- A simple thing to do during every exam that will “WOW” your patients! It doesn’t add even one extra second.
- How the “blue sheet” will get patients talking about you!
- Running late? It won’t ever happen again when you know this special technique.
- How to use the power of video to impress your patients. It’s ridiculously easy.
- Patient night calls are great, but they can be dangerous unless you know this little trick.
- How “The Power Of Three” will get your patients telling all of their friends and co-workers about you.
- And many more… plus interactive Q & A!
Ten Reasons Why You Need a Membership Plan
MAY 8, 2020
An in-house dental membership plan:
- increases treatment acceptance
- boosts patient loyalty
- generates referrals and new patients
- provides a great service for your uninsured patients
- prevents cancellations and no-shows
- frees your patients from the hassles of insurance (no deductibles, co-pays, waiting periods, maximums, etc..)
- attracts the kind of patients you want
- shows your patients you care about them
- creates a revenue source that is “on autopilot!” and more!!
Whether you are thinking of instituting an in-house membership plan, already have one, or have no idea what they even are – this webinar is for you!
And since we all have some down time and will be looking for more ways to accommodate our patients, the time is now!
In-house membership plans are fantastic ways to increase patient loyalty, generate new revenue, and help your patients afford their dental care when you reopen.
The 30-Second KICK-ASS Patient Testimonial Machine
MAY 2, 2019
These days the dentists with the most reviews and the best reviews WIN. We know you want more new patients! Everyone does. But more than that, how would you like to quickly become the most recognizable name in your community? The one with the most and best reviews across all of the social media sites! When someone mentions the word “dentist,” YOUR name comes up every time!
Dr. Richard Madow and Dr. David Madow will be sharing a step by step technique that you can use every single day in your office to get the best testimonials and reviews from your patients. It is simple, totally non-confrontational and actually FUN!
Best of all, you need no equipment and no prior tech experience!
The technique that we will be teaching will totally turn your practice into a patient testimonial machine!
Let's talk success!
How can your practice improve if you don’t
truly understand where improvement is needed?
You can take advantage of our “Practice Snapshot.” And – it only takes three minutes! Then you will truly see your practice’s strengths AND weaknesses, It’s simple, it’s easy, and there is no charge or obligation.