Webinars for Dental
One thing is for sure – knowledge is power, and in “Maximizing Reimbursement: How to Navigate the Love / Hate Relationship and Get the Most out of Dental Insurance!” we will be giving you the knowledge to navigate the complex world of dental insurance and come out ahead! Here are just a few of the things you will learn when you attend:
- Five great tips to maximize coverage in every situation
- The best and most profitable way to deal with out-of-network patients
- Perio maintenance vs. prophy and exam – what’s the real story?
- How to significantly reduce or eliminate insurance denials
- The way to get around the “non-covered services” clause
- Thinking about dropping PPOs? This is what you need to know!
- Should we ever do pre-auths? Surprise, surprise….
- Can we legally waive co-pays and deductibles?
- How to not let insurance companies get in the way of our patient relationships. This is GOLD!
- Much much more!!
https://vimeo.com/813242671Dentists all want to improve their practices in one way or another. That may mean more new patients, or a more cohesive team. Maybe it’s
Learn how to love your dental practice by watching this webinar with Richard H. Madow, DDS. This is the webinar that you don’t want to miss.
One of the biggest issues facing practice owners today is finding top-notch team members. No doubt about it – the great resignation is real! In many areas staff compensation has reached record heights, and dentists are even paying bonuses just to get someone to sign on!
It’s time to grow your practice the right way, reap the rewards now, and sell for maximum profit when the time is right.
Relax – Let Your Practice Run Itself There is no doubt about it – without the proper systems, it’s impossible to have a practice that
https://vimeo.com/665418672 Some studies have shown that the cost of obtaining a new patient is TWELVE TIMES higher than reactivating ones who have already been into
If you are a dental practice owner, your goal is to one day sell your practice for a nice profit and either retire or continue to work without all of the headaches of ownership.
It’s an old adage that referred patients are the best patients. And it’s also true!
When you attend this webinar, you will learn from start to finish the simple no-pressure way to increase your practice revenues by getting your patients to say “yes” to the treatment they need.
One of the simplest yet most effective “tweaks” you can make in your practice is learning how to answer the most difficult and frustrating questions that patients ask. Check out this brand new webinar to learn exactly how to answer in a simple step-by-step manner.