We know that everyone is sending out Thanksgiving emails listing all of the things we have to be thankful for. And we are totally cool with that! After all, we’re also extremely thankful for our families, friends, health, and so many other important things. And the fact that you are reading this email right now puts you above most of the world’s population when it comes to having your basic needs met. That’s a lot to be thankful for!!
But are you thankful that you’re in the dental profession? We tend to complain a bit about it. So think about this. Dentistry provides you with an excellent living, allowing you to put your glorious Thanksgiving food on the table.
We should be thankful for the dental profession because it:
• Allows us a safe working environment in a well-regarded, prestigious profession
• Helps people smile better, eat better, speak well, kiss their friends, and lots more
• Takes people out of unbearable pain
• Is the window to whole-body health
• Allows us to meet a huge variety of interesting folks
• Operates on a great schedule for work / life balance
• Has us working with a fantastic group of people with whom we share laughter, occasional tears, friendship, and trust
• IS DA BOMB!!
So if you are thinking of the many things you are thankful for this year (and you should!) – don’t forget to be thankful that you are in the fantastic profession of dentistry!
And by the way – we are thankful for you!! Yes – you!!!
P.S. If you have any questions, always feel free to call us at 1-800-258-0060.
P.S. #2: Want to learn more about growing your practice, increasing your income and enjoying dentistry more with Madow Success Coaching? Please go to: https://www.madow.com/masterclass-for-dentists/ to attend our upcoming Masterclass For Dentists!
Meet the Madow Brothers
Dr. David Madow
Influencer, Speaker, Author & Coach at The David Madow Lifestyle Show + Co-founder of The Madow Center for Dental Practice Success.
Dr. Richard Madow
International Keynote Speaker, Author, Award Winning Musician & Composer, Coach and Co-founder of The Madow Center for Dental Practice Success.